Thanks Dennis for inviting me to join your family's blog. The pictures are wonderful! Given our mutual family tree, I thought you might be interested in some of the older photos I've inherited. I've scanned part of them, including the two I'm including below. I'll be glad to post additional photos from time to time or share copies of what I have with anyone who is interested.
Lori
Joseph Willard Apple and Maggie Ann Silvey Wedding Photo
24 December 1908
+Apple+-++Wedding+enhanced.jpg)
Ezra Wisehart and Beulah Mae Bentley Wedding Photo
11 February 1900
(copy made from the original tin type)
3 comments:
Lori, thanks so much for sharing these pictures with us. I don't think I have seen either of these before. What a treasure! As I looked at these pictures, I could see a strong resemblance to some of their grandchildren.
Thanks again for sharing these with us.
I did not realize Grandma Apple was a hot babe!
and Grandma (Quillen) Wisehart was about what I expected!
Post a Comment