Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New year to all of you! Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year's Eve. We went over to a friend of ours' home and had dinner. They have two children the same ages of ours and a gigantic playroom....we didn't see the kids for hours :) (except when we were checking on them of course) We played games and I won the "Friends" Seen It game....Yay! New Years Eve is Chase's birthday, which we're not celebrating until this Saturday (huge party!) But our friend Tabitha was nice enough to bake him a cake and we all sang to him anyways...he was so cute, he thought all the fireworks going off outside were for his birthday :) We set off our own fireworks in their driveway....only little ones of course, but the kids loved it. We all wrapped up with blankets and us ladies were bundled up with the littlest ones in our laps. We watched the ball drop on one of those networks??? which one? I have no idea, and hung around until 1:30 a.m. The kids all got to experience staying up that late for the first time.....they were WIRED!!! We had a wonderful, very tame New Years Eve....and I'd say it was one of the best ever!

I want to wish you all one of your best years ever. I hope 2008 is a year full of love, happiness and prosper! Oh, yeah....and a lot of extra time and money for me to make trips out to visit you all! Take care and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Love,
Anna

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can i tell everyone how nice it is to still have my jammies on at 1:35 in the afternoon. the boys have played store, selling their worst xmas presents to ea other for real piggy bank money all morning...something tells me that Jake is broke.
Anna, you rock girl. I LOVE the thanksgiving pics with your comments. You are a doll. I can't wait to do xmas with you next yr! I got the pics you sent to me. I have us up on the fridge. Much love to all.
missy