Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas,
I want to check here to see how many will be in Indy for the family Christmas party on the 29th? We still need to decide on the gift for mom and dad and arrange for the food. Can anyone help out with organizing the food for this?

6 comments:

joe g. said...

We will NOT be there.... so far. There are no offers on the house yet, so we continue to be in flux here. joe

Jia said...

Den, No go on the Apple Party for us. We are having our own big party here and will be having Brent and Anna. Joi will be in SC for the holiday... I think it is about the boyfriend. I hope you all have fun!

Anonymous said...

Dennis,
First of all thanks for the blog. It should be fun and a great way to keep in touch.
For sure at Christmas will be Judy and I, Wendy and Jason and their 3 boys. Jodi will probably be delivering a baby boy (Oliver) and Jim and Deb we don't know yet.

Jason and Wendy Eaton said...

Wendy, the boys, and I will all be there for Christmas. See you there!

Thanks for the blog Dennis!

Anonymous said...

ok, Dennis, now we know for sure that Debbie and the kids will be there. Jim might not be able to however. Sounds like there will be a lot of children there. That's great!

Dennis said...

I am so glad Deb and the children can be there too. I wish Jim could be there as well....but, we will take what we can get. Looks like we are going to have a pretty good crowd!