Thursday, November 29, 2007

Judy's Letter

Hi,
I just got this really sweet letter from Judy. I had no idea they were going through so much. Age and disease really does affect us but my hope is that we can always stick together as a family no matter what may come.
I love you all,
Jia

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Yes, I received it too and didn't realize all the stuff they were going through.
By the way, how do you like the new Apple Blog? I just now set it up tonight and you are the first to use it. Right now I have just the ten of us on it but we need to go ahead and open it up to all the Apple clan...don't you think?

Jia said...

Yes, I went ahead and sent it to Anna. I am sure she will participate. Give them a few days and this spot will look like Vegas!

Dennis said...

I just now added Anna along with the link to Brent's Blog as well. So, it will be great to see some of the pics Anna took while she was back home in Indy.

joe g. said...

Yeah, I'm also glad I didn't act weird or anything. I had no idea those things had happened as well. Everyone was just being "family" and all went well. I am sending this on to my own kids and will see if they want to get in here.

Debbie said...

well, thought I'd write to say thanks for including me!
I love to be in "the know" with the APPLE FAMILY :-)

I love you all so much.

Of course, I'd love to bombard you with all of my pictures of my perfect children - hahahaha
but I haven't figured out how to do that yet?
seriously though, hope to see you at Christmas!
blessings!
Debbie
I love to read about your lives - keep it coming.