For Sale:
One house with lots of new paint....some on the rear patio, but just don't look down when back there. The roof doesn't leak any more.... I don't think. Don't ask me if there are family pets buried on the property, okay? The jacuzzi works, but you will have to add water to it every day. I'm not sure where it is going. We will throw in the fridge for free. The automatic ice-cube maker is under the counter next to the sink. I think new ones are still available. We seldom use the furnace, but I think it still works. Just let it blow real good the first time you fire it up, and keep all the doors and windows open. The smell goes away in a few days.
Okay, go ahead and take on that second paper route and buy my house, okay?
joe g.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joe, I would gladly buy your house but the paper route out here is about 1000 miles a day of driving. I don't suppose you would take an I.O.U.?
Post a Comment