Just wanted you to see our brood. L-R are Luke, Brayden, Grayson, Joshua, Nathan, Jayden, Mitchell, Leighton, Anna and Brooklyn. Oh yes, Oliver is due first part of Jan. but we expect him by Christmas.
Wow, look at them! I can't believe that I have only ever met two of these children...Nathan and Mitchell, that's it! I would bet my boys would have a ball with all of them. They are all so beautiful! Love you!
5 comments:
Wow! What a great looking group of children you have!
Wow, look at them! I can't believe that I have only ever met two of these children...Nathan and Mitchell, that's it! I would bet my boys would have a ball with all of them. They are all so beautiful! Love you!
Is there something in the water there that's causing this? joe g.
Joe, I warned the girls to watch out. I told them that Apple thing might be heritary.
Yes, something in the water . . . or could it possibly be that michigan weather??? always trying to keep warm :-) heeheehee
Post a Comment