Hey all! This is Anna. I was so happy to see everyone at Thanksgiving this year we had such a wonderful time and I am going to post all of the pictures that I have very soon. If you were around, you may have heard me going on about all the pictures and things I have up on myspace....I and several other members of our family actually. Since this blog would be completely overloaded if I were to start posting that stuff here, I thought that I would create a little dummy myspace account just so you all could go on and see our family's pages and see the pictures and life descriptions that each of us has out there. It is completely safe and private. I have all the settings set up that way, and there is no risk of anyone contacting you or exposing you to any of the bad stuff that can be found out there on myspace if you were wondering.
All you have to do is go to www.myspace.com and the log-in email is: colechase3@yahoo.com, the password is: family1
When you get logged in you go down to the bottom of the page and you will see a whole bunch of different pictures of each one of us on there. If you click on the picture, it will take you to that person's site. If you click on their picture again after you are on their site, it will take you to all their pictures. Feel free to comment and message using this dummy site. You will just have to sign your name, so they know who it's coming from.
I just did this so that those who didn't feel they wanted to expose themselves "out there" on myspace would have the same ability to contact and interact the way the rest of us have been doing and see all the updates and pictures we've all been posting.
Love you all so very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be back with the thanksgiving pictures as soon as I get them all uploaded
Anna
oh, P.s. Please email me with everyone's addresses. I have some of them, but I don't have most. And it's Christmas card time! Email: annacart@gmail.com
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Anna, welcome to the Apple Family Blog. I looked at most of the pics on the dummy site and loved them. Can't wait to see the others too. Sure wish we could have seen you at Thanksgiving time but we had too much going on.
Hi Anna,
It sure was great seeing you and Brent and your two precious boys at Thanksgiving. Thanks for making the effort to come. I'm getting ready to take a look at your pics.
Anna, I sent an email but will you send me Brent's email address? He wants in and I need to send him the invitation..........thanks.
Post a Comment