What a great pair ! Jia and Jill (2 J's in a pod) See, right here. There is one dot missing. I married into this? What wonderful support ! And here we have my favorite...
I told you you were a blondie, Aunt Miss! You look really good in that pic btw :)
Mom, you looked so wonderful. I wish with all my heart that I could have been there to support you. It looked like so much fun. Love love love you!!!!!
2 comments:
man, i really look blond in this pic...is my hair really that light??
Had sooo much fun at this gig. So proud of Jia-bean!
I told you you were a blondie, Aunt Miss! You look really good in that pic btw :)
Mom, you looked so wonderful. I wish with all my heart that I could have been there to support you. It looked like so much fun. Love love love you!!!!!
Post a Comment