So here are the Thanksgiving pictures I took. Hope you enjoy....there are a lot of them.
Judy posing with the turkey..such a classic Thanksgiving picture, huh!
Seconds anyone?????
Smile for the camera :)
Cole and I
Aunt Cathy and sillyface Chase
My boys
Davey and Laura ...tired from the turkey
I jumped on her and surprised her..hehe! She's my little twin don't you think
Caught David licking his plate
Some of the MEN being MEN haha
Well, ummm, what can I say about this...I have no words, the picture says it all :)
Time for the TURKEY TROT! the bundled babe and I
I was walking backward REALLY fast to take this picture..ha!
Judy, Joe and Laura
Me trying to channel old Hollywood...it was cold!
Lumberjack dave and Aunt Cathy :)
Joyce looking as cute as a button
Some of the group. Can you believe Brent didn't wear a coat!
Aunt Bev and I xoxoxo
he was bundled so tightly, he was probably sweating ..my little burrito!
girls on the stairs....I'm definitely going to frame this picture
gotta love Aunt Joyce hugs!
This is the cutest...see Chase's head popping through her legs. We were all saying our goodbyes
Uncle Joe and Coley
Hugs!
My family right before we left. We had such a wonderful time. We love you all!!!!!! 
These are all (most) of the pictures I took at Thanksgiving. Watch out for two more installments from our trip. I'll be posting the pictures from our visit to the nursing home with Grandma and Grandpa and also our afternoon with Aunt Missy and the boys. I've got some really wonderful pictures. Love to you all!
5 comments:
These are great! Makes me wish I had been there too. But, we will be back for Christmas for sure. Andy is going to be there as well! Maybe I can be the one to take lots of shots at that party and share them here. Thanks again Anna...you guys sure look fabulous.
Anna, I love these shots. The kids look great and you are beautiful. Mom
Anna, I just now realized that if I clicked on these pics that they will come up full-screen. I can really see your cute freckles when I see you up close. I had the same type of freckles when I was a young boy! So, I guess you come by them honestly! I love it!!!
Anna, thanks for sending the pics. They are great. It was wonderful having you, Brent and the boys there. I love your boys. They are so cute. And tell Brent thanks again for singing. It was really, really good.
Nathan just said, isn't that Mason's mom and Dad?
It IS funny how Both couples look alike. And both so incredibly beautiful!!!!!!! (and handsome), thanks for sharing. If we are all healthy, we will see you on the 29th. I want 10 minutes with each one of you - so some of you will be on babysitting duty, while I kidnap the others to catch up -get ready!! love ya soooo!
Post a Comment