I am interested in what you received (or gave) for Christmas this year! Better yet, send along some of your pics to show us! We leave here early tomorrow (Wed) for Indy and so maybe we can share at the family party on Saturday too!
Merry Christmas to all. We are having a great time with Dennis, Buelah, Andy. Hope to see you all at the Apple Christmas party on Sat. Love you all Mike Andrea.
Hey there! Wish I could be there tomorrow. It's too bad we live so far away. We are going to make plans to be there next year, however. Our Christmas was wonderful. We have managed to see most of our family over the past month and I couldn't ask for more than that. Love you all so much!!!! I can't wait to see pics from the Christmas party!
i got a new red purse, a tv/radio/dvd/cd player that mounts under my kitchen cabinet, a new do-bok(my tia kwon do uniform with a black collar...for my new black belt coming soon in Feb!) I also got a belt rack that displays all the belts I have earned so far...very cool! mason got an assortmnt of Bears stuff, Caleb's big gift is a bunny, and Jake was happen with Lightening McQueen stuff. Kirk got very nice shoes and gadgets. Very fun stuff! missy
3 comments:
Merry Christmas to all. We are having a great time with Dennis, Buelah, Andy. Hope to see you all at the Apple Christmas party on Sat. Love you all Mike Andrea.
Hey there! Wish I could be there tomorrow. It's too bad we live so far away. We are going to make plans to be there next year, however. Our Christmas was wonderful. We have managed to see most of our family over the past month and I couldn't ask for more than that. Love you all so much!!!! I can't wait to see pics from the Christmas party!
i got a new red purse, a tv/radio/dvd/cd player that mounts under my kitchen cabinet, a new do-bok(my tia kwon do uniform with a black collar...for my new black belt coming soon in Feb!) I also got a belt rack that displays all the belts I have earned so far...very cool! mason got an assortmnt of Bears stuff, Caleb's big gift is a bunny, and Jake was happen with Lightening McQueen stuff. Kirk got very nice shoes and gadgets. Very fun stuff!
missy
Post a Comment